Tuesday 25 October 2011

Beng (Ghetto ) vs Gentlemen

Here's my dilemma
I really don't know what to do. To be a ghetto kid or be a gentlemen that I am. I guess girls these days are really more attracted to the more bad-ass people. But don't get me wrong, I mean some of those guys are really nice people and they really love a girl right. I've come across afew and I have all do #respect for them. It's just...there are others who can one day change 2-stead and have 30 over steads in their lives. I mean, why do girls even fall for guys like them? And like for popularity..it's because the more handsome or pretty you are you get more popularity? I am just this guyyy..wanting to know society's answers cause he's a reject...

Post your views on the c-box k thanks bye
P.S. I don't really care if you hate this post, just post your comment, cause I need it..even it's good or bad I will accept it...produce some constructive criticism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment